Luxury Calming Cuddler Bed by SNOOZA AUSTRALIA
See what the craze is all about by treating your fur baby to one of the top voted pet beds around. To be clear, this is NOT one of those cheap and inferior knock-offs from China. Owned, designed and made by a leading Australian pet designer brand (Snooza Pet Products), this luxury pet Calming Cuddler Bed is inspired by an age-old concept practiced by therapists to help ease anxiety. The raised/bolstered edge acts as a headrest and the deep crevices are perfect for burrowing and creating a sense of security, activating the nervous system in a positive way which allows your pet to calm down faster, relax more easily, and sleep more soundly. Let your fur baby experience practical luxury in unparalleled comfort.
- Super soft long pile vegan faux fur paired with soft raised walls and a deep sleeping area creates a luxurious cozy and protective atmosphere for anxious pets and/or pets that just relish the feeling of safety, security and ultimate comfort.
- Simple design & contemporary fabric that suits most modern interior styling (note: fur can add instant texture and cosiness to a room)
- Bolstered edge acts as a head/neck rest as well as offers additional orthopaedic support
- Non-slip base with removable, replaceable and washable polyester covers on both the outer ring and cushion (yes, even the filling is fully machine washable – see below for Product Care instructions)
- Cushion is filled with Snoozafill® which is a special blend of recycled PET fibre (made from plastic drinking bottles) and premium Australian-made foam specifically designed for pets
- Zippered access to the inner liners (provides an option to top up the filling if ever needed)
- Access to the Snooza Repair Service to prolong the life of your Snooza bed (note: this Repair Service is only available within Australia)
- Recommended by top Australian celebrity veterinarian, Dr Katrina Warren – catch her YouTube review here
- Available in luxurious shimmering Silver Fox or Mink colours only
- Replacement/spare cover sets available for purchase separately (in shimmering Silver Fox or Mink)
*Please note: Due to the nature of the supplier/manufacturer’s two-stage dyeing process, some shade/colour variations and markings may occur. For out-of-stock or backordered beds, please allow up to 2-3 weeks for processing and delivery. For beds that are in stock, fulfilment will be much quicker (please allow up to 1 week for off-peak shopping season). Thank you.
1 x Luxury Calming Cuddler Bed for dog or cat
Note: The bed maybe flat or out of shape due to shipping and compressed packaging. Once packaging is opened, the bed should automatically puff up to its normal round shape.
Shimmering Silver Fox or Shimmering Mink
All sizes have been measured to the best of the supplier’s ability.
Please carefully check your pet’s body length measurements for the perfect size (note: size S is suitable for most cats or miniature pets)
All measurements in the size chart below are in millimetres (mm):
|Diameter of sleeping area||300||450||600||700|
|Diameter of outside edge||500||700||900||1100|
Product Care Instructions:
- Remove covers before washing. We recommend closing all zips and making use of a laundry bag to protect the long fibres.
- Cover: Warm machine wash at 40 degrees. Do not bleach. Cool tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Filling: Warm machine wash at 40 degrees. Do not bleach. Cool tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
NOTE: Monte & Co has chosen to support an Australian-owned supplier that is a profits-for-purpose brand. This means that if you choose to purchase this product you are supporting this supplier’s commitment to our planet and also supporting their Save-a-Bed Scheme where the supplier happily accepts old/used Snooza beds back, repair and refurbish them to a condition where they can be donated to one of the many animal welfare organisations they work with. Thank you in advance for being a “considered” shopper and for your support in helping make a difference to pets’ lives in Australia.