Designer Pet Collar | Taupe | by ST ARGO MELBOURNE
Love neutrals? Love the luxurious look of leather but not sure about dressing your pet in animal products?
This best-selling designer classic in timeless taupe will guarantee your fur baby will never make a fashion faux pas. This designer pet collar is not only versatile enough to be combined with any St Argo accessory but it looks good on ANY coat colour. Pair it with the matching taupe Designer Pet Lead to ensure your fur baby remains stylish in a world full of short-lived trends.
- Premium lightweight durable soft vegan leather for all round style, comfort & handling
- Shades of warm beige with a cool grey undertone with stylish light gold metal hardware finish
- Designed for maximum comfort with its lightweight curved design with 5-hole adjustability
- Strong metal light gold “D” ring for hooking leash/lead
- Good for pets with sensitive skin and/or are attracted to chewing the collar due to smell of animal leather
- Matching taupe designer pet lead sold separately
- Made in Melbourne
- Sizes run small
- Available in Small (S), Medium (M) & Large (L)
- Please measure your dog’s neck before purchasing a collar then refer to the size guide below for appropriate sizing
S Width: 1cm (0.4 inches)
1st Hole starts at 22 cm (8.6 inches)
5th hole ends at 28 cm (11 inches)
M Width: 1.5cm (0.6 inches)
1st Hole starts at 28 cm (11 inches)
5th Hole starts at 37 cm (14.5 inches)
L Width: 2cm (0.8 inches)
1st Hole starts at 37 cm (14.6 inches)
5th Hole ends at 48 cm (19 inches)
SMALL Recommended for: Toy Breeds, Chihuahua, Shih-Tzu, Maltese, Pomeranian, Yorkshire Terrier, Italian Greyhound, Miniature Pinscher, Miniature Dachshund, Pekingese.
MEDIUM Recommended for: Pug, Beagle, Standard Dachshund, Miniature Poodle, Jack Russel Terrier, Papillon, Havanese, Miniature Schnauzer, Cavalier King Charles, Australian Shepherd, Scottish Terrier, West Highland Terrier, Bichon Frise, Boston Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, Fox Terrier, Whippet.
LARGE Recommended for: French Bulldog, Boxer, Weimeraner, Corgi, Standard Poodle, Dalmation, Kelpie, Border Collie, Viszla.