Organic Puppy/Dog Shampoo with Lavender, Lemon Peel & Sage | by ESSENTIAL DOG
Not a fan of all the usual nasties that are in most dog grooming products today? If you haven’t already heard of this leading Australian dog apothecary brand then let us introduce to you… Essential Dog – a revolutionary brand of artisan organic aromatherapy blends that’s been carefully crafted using Australia’s leading veterinarians, naturopaths, chemists & natural pet perfumers and designed to promote bath time as a pleasurable multi-sensory experience for both dogs and their parents/carers.
With up to 30 washes per 250mL bottle, a little goes a long way with this premium, ultra gentle plant-based shampoo for puppies & adult dogs with its unique blend of 6 EcoCert-approved organic plant extracts & essential oils – all achieved by sourcing the highest quality ingredients commercially available without sparing any expense.
Cleans beautifully without irritation and leaves your puppy (or adult dog) safe, clean, soft, shiny, happy and smelling bougie. It nourishes skin cells, softens the coat with a rich and foamy lather. It effectively cleans without stripping the natural oils on the epidermal layer, which functions as a barrier to protect the skin from bacterial and yeast infections, dehydration, pollutants, and allergens.
Perfect for puppies and adult dogs with sensitive skin or who just love products without all the usual nasties that typically come with most commercial branded pet products.
- Premium, quality and locally-sourced Eco Cert approved plant-derived ingredients that are 100% natural & 100% biodegradable
- Free from parabens, sulphates, soap, silicones, mineral, artificial fillers/colours, flavours & synthetic fragrances, DPG, TEA, DEA or Pthalates, castor oil, animal products & animal testings
- Natural, organic shampoo formula is thick and foamy with zero sulphates
- Beautiful, fresh citrus scent with a hint of herbal and floral tones
- Good for dogs with skin problems such as dermatitis, allergies, itching, redness & irritated skin
- Formulated with a pH balance that is mild without stripping your dog of its natural oils
- Contains < 1% essential oils that are 100% in purity and free from artificial fragrances or fillers
- Safe to use on puppies and adult dogs of all breeds, skin types and ages.
- Packaging are made from 100% recyclable & 100% biodegradable PET plastic material
- Matching Organic Puppy/Dog Conditioner also available (sold separately or in a (value) grooming set)
1 x 250ml Essential Dog Organic Puppy/Adult Shampoo (with lavender, lemon peel & sage)
SHAMPOO: Contains Distilled Water, Chamomilla Recutita Flower (Chamomile) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower (Calendula) Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock Root) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Australian Native Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit (Kakadu Plum) Extract. Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Pro Vitamin B5, Certified Organic Vegetable Glycerine, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E Natural), Soja Hispida (Soya Oil), Decyl Glucoside (Eco Cert Approved), Paraben Free Preservative <1%, 100% Pure and Unadulterated Essential Oils of Citrus Limonum (Lemon Peel), Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) and Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage).
SHAMPOO: Wet your dog thoroughly, apply 1/2-1 pump (1-2mls for a medium sized dog) of the shampoo and gently massage into the torso & neck for a minute. Use 1/4-1/2 pump on each leg. Rinse thoroughly. If you have not used these products before, only use half the amount of shampoo you normally use as this is a premium product. If you use more than we recommend your dog will be safe as this is a natural and ultra mild formula compliant with the safety standards of EU Cosmetics Directive (6th Amendment) and APVMA.
NOTE: Monte & Co has chosen to support an Australian-owned supplier that is a profits-for-purpose brand that operates on a 100% cruelty-free and 100% vegan-friendly philosophy. This means that if you choose to purchase this product that a portion of your purchase price will go towards supporting various animal rescue shelters and charities throughout Australia. Thank you in advance for being a “considered” shopper.