Organic Dog Grooming Set (Sensitive) | by ESSENTIAL DOG
Not a fan of all the usual nasties that are in most dog grooming products today? If you haven’t already heard of this leading Australian dog apothecary brand then let us introduce to you… Essential Dog – a revolutionary brand of artisan organic aromatherapy blends that’s been carefully crafted using Australia’s leading veterinarians, naturopaths, chemists & natural pet perfumers and designed to promote bath time as a pleasurable multi-sensory experience for both dogs and their parents/carers.
With up to 60 washes/applications per 500mL bottle, a little goes a long way with this luxury full-sized premium, organic, natural dog shampoo and spray on/leave-in conditioner with its unique blend of 7 certified organic extracts, comfrey and bisabolol natural oil – all achieved by sourcing the highest quality ingredients commercially available without sparing any expense. Available in a luxury full-sized Value Set for those who wish to discover why this is Essential Dog’s best selling combo for pooches with sensitive skin or who just love products without all the usual nasties that typically come with most commercial branded pet products.
- Premium, quality and locally-sourced Eco Cert approved plant-derived ingredients that are 100% natural & 100% biodegradable
- Free from parabens, sulphates, soap, silicones, mineral, artificial colours, flavours & synthetic fragrances, DPG, TEA, DEA or Pthalates, animal products & animal testings
- Natural shampoo formula is thick and foamy with zero sulphates
- Natural spray-on, leave-in conditioner contains nourishing oils with zero silicones
- Guaranteed to leave your fur baby clean, fresh, well conditioned with no build-up or sticky after feel
- Both products carry a beautiful, honey apple scent with a hint of citrus and herbal tones
- Good for dogs with skin problems such as dermatitis, allergies, itching, redness & irritated skin
- Formulated with a pH balance that is mild without stripping your dog of its natural oils
- Contains < 1% essential oils that are 100% in purity and free from artificial fragrances or fillers
- Safe to use on dogs and horses (not cats)
- Packaging are made from 100% recyclable & 100% biodegradable PET plastic material
- Shampoo and spray on/leave-in conditioner also sold separately
1 x 500ml Essential Dog Sensitive Dog Shampoo (with chamomile, sweet orange & rosewood)
1 x 500ml Essential Dog Sensitive Dog Conditioner (with chamomile, sweet orange & rosewood)
SHAMPOO: Contains distilled water, certified organic chamomile, comfrey, calendula, burdock root, horsetail, kakadu plum & nettle extracts, pro vitamin B5, certified organic vegetable glycerine, mixed tocopherols (pure vitamin e), bisabolol natural (concentrated chamomile derivative), soya oil, decyl glucoside (Eco Cert Approved), 100% pure and unadulterated anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile), citrus sinensis (sweet orange) and aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) essential oil. Safe to use on all pets (except cats) with essential oil content at <1%.
CONDITIONER: Contains purified water, certified organic chamomile, comfrey, calendula, burdock root, horsetail, kakadu plum & nettle extracts, pro vitamin B5, mixed tocopherols (pure vitamin e), certified organic vegetable glycerine, bisabolol (concentrated chamomile derivative), organic comfrey extract, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) essential oil and aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) essential oil
SHAMPOO: Wet your dog thoroughly, apply 1/2-1 pump (1-2mls for a medium sized dog) of the shampoo and gently massage into the torso & neck for a minute. Use 1/4-1/2 pump on each leg. Rinse thoroughly. If you have not used these products before, only use half the amount of shampoo you normally use as this is a premium product. If you use more than we recommend your dog will be safe as this is a natural and ultra mild formula compliant with the safety standards of EU Cosmetics Directive (6th Amendment) and APVMA.
CONDITIONER: Spray several times 10-20cm onto a wet or dry coat. No need to rinse. Can can be sprayed onto a wet or dry coat and used to assist brushing and detangling.
NOTE: Monte & Co has chosen to support an Australian-owned supplier that is a profits-for-purpose brand that operates on a 100% cruelty-free and 100% vegan-friendly philosophy. This means that if you choose to purchase this product that a portion of your purchase price will go towards supporting various animal rescue shelters and charities throughout Australia. Thank you in advance for being a “considered” shopper.