Designer Poop Bag Holder | Lilac | by ST ARGO MELBOURNE
Want to pick up after your pet in style? Why not invest in this functional, beautiful and eco-friendly Designer Poop Bag Holder in St Argo’s signature smooth buttery soft vegan leather in this year’s Pantone Colour of the Year, LILAC.
The team at St Argo Melbourne have meticulously researched and created a simple clean, sleek and functional poop bag holder that will enhance your pet’s walking/travel accessories set.
Made of premium vegan buttery soft leather, this designer poop bag holder offers a luxurious look of leather without the animal cruelty that usually comes with genuine leather. As the poop bag holder easily attaches to a standard leash, why not complete your fur baby’s walkies set with a matching St Argo designer pet lead to showcase what simplicity done well looks like?
- Premium lightweight durable soft vegan leather for all round style, comfort & handling
- Shades of pastel purple with a light blue undertone with stylish custom St Argo silver metal hardware finish
- Attaches to a St Argo lead via the back strap to lie flat over your leash at the handle end
- Hidden magnetic snap clasp for convenient access and a more clean, streamlined and minimalist look
- Fits most standard poop bag rolls
- St Argo’s luxe scented biodegradable poop bags sold separately
- Lovingly made by an Australian-owned company
NOTE: Monte & Co has chosen to support an Australian-owned supplier that is a profits-for-purpose brand with a passion for bringing fashion, function & sustainability to the pet industry. Their brand ethos operates on a 100% cruelty-free & 10% vegan-friendly philosophy. This means that if you choose to purchase this product that a portion of your purchase price will go towards supporting their various initiatives in making a positive impact on the planet and our environment such as planting trees & creating habitat corridors for koalas in New South Wales & Victoria through their partnership with One Tree Planted (a Not-For-Profit environmental charity). Thank you in advance for being a “considered” shopper.