Designer Pet Collar | Mustard | by ST ARGO MELBOURNE
Want a timeless piece that can turn heads like a Hermes but without the Hermes price tag?
We are excited to introduce St Argo’s latest “mustard must-have” collection to the Monte & Co offering.
This eye-catching designer pet collar in mustard is the perfect deep harvest-gold tone. Finished with gold hardware to brighten and lift, this colour was designed to pop on every single coat colour. Pair it with the matching Mustard Designer Pet Lead for maximum impact on your fur baby’s walk.
Another level of simplicity, done well.
- Premium lightweight durable soft vegan leather for all round style, comfort & handling
- Shades of deep harvest-gold tone accented with stylish gold metal hardware finish
- Designed for maximum comfort with its lightweight curved design with 5-hole adjustability
- Strong metal gold “D” ring for hooking leash/lead
- Good for pets with sensitive skin and/or are attracted to chewing the collar due to smell of animal leather
- Matching mustard designer pet lead sold separately
- Lovingly made by an Australian-owned company
- Available in Extra Small (XS), Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L) & Extra Large (XL)
- Please measure your pet’s neck before purchasing a collar then refer to the size guide below for appropriate sizing.
- Use a measuring tape around your pet’s neck and ensure you have 2 fingers under the tape when measuring to ensure that the fit is not too tight.
Extra Small Dimensions
XS Width: 1cm (0.4 inches)
1st Hole starts at 17cm (6.69 inches)
5th Hole starts at 22cm (8.66 inches)
S Width: 1cm (0.4 inches)
1st Hole starts at 22 cm (8.6 inches)
5th hole ends at 28 cm (11 inches)
M Width: 1.5cm (0.6 inches)
1st Hole starts at 28 cm (11 inches)
5th Hole starts at 37 cm (14.5 inches)
L Width: 2cm (0.8 inches)
1st Hole starts at 37 cm (14.6 inches)
5th Hole ends at 48 cm (19 inches)
Extra Large Dimensions
XL Width: 3cm (1.18 inches)
1st Hole starts at 47cm (18.51 inches)
5th Hole starts at 57cm (22.44 inches)
- The vegan leather collar can be treated like a regular animal leather collar. However, keep out of direct sunlight for extended periods to preserve the colour.
- We recommend wiping your collar dry after contact with water to avoid colour fading.
- We do not recommend wearing this collar for extended periods in the ocean. Whilst the vegan leather is water-resistant, the salt-water may cause damage to the hardware.