Luxury Wool Cable Chunky Knit | Soft Pink | by Sebastian Says
Is your fur baby winter-ready? From all the local and international buzz surrounding Sebastian Say’s Winter 2021 Collection, this Luxury Wool Cable Chunky Knit in soft pink is set to be a popular winter staple, ensuring your fur baby will look their stylish best, winter after winter. Delicately made from the finest merino wool blend with thoughtfully designed features such as high turtle neck (for extra warmth) and extra long leg cut outs and rounded hem, this luxury bobble chunky knit looks as good and cosy and it sounds. In stock for a limited time and in limited stock. Beat the winter fashion rush and grab one for your fur baby before they are sold out.
- Made from an internationally acclaimed top Australian pet designer label
- Luxurious Australian merino wool in soft pale pink tone
- Super soft and cosy cable knit design for a hint of (textured) interest
- Turtleneck design that can be rolled or unrolled for extra neck warmth
- Rounded hem and classic comfort fit with extra long leg cut outs
- Signature Sebastian Says monogram on solid brass/gold charm
- Gentle wool or hand wash recommended
- Also available in a bobble knit design (oatmeal/speckle or navy)
XS : 25cm-30cm (Length) | 24cm-38cm (Chest)
S : 30cm-36cm (Length) | 28cm-48cm (Chest)
M : 36cm-43cm (Length) | 36cm-52cm (Chest)
L : 43cm-51cm (Length) | 44cm-56cm (Chest)
See Size Chart in product photo gallery for further sizing guidance provided by the supplier. Please measure your pet carefully prior to purchase or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or via any of our social media messaging channels (Instagram or Facebook) for size recommendations.
Monte & Co has chosen to support this special Australian supplier who share the same values as us, aiming to make a difference to our environmental pawprint by continuously pursuing ways and means to be more sustainable (leading to less landfill in the long run). Every Sebastian Says (SS) piece you purchase has been meticulously designed in Australia, carefully sourced from farmers/factories and lovingly handcrafted by talented artisans from approved safe working conditions around the world. Every handcrafted SS piece gives back to farmers and women artisans in need, making every SS purchase a timeless investment. Thank you in advance for being a “considered” shopper.